Clipper Race Training has been developed from the wealth of experience garnered by successfully running twelve round the world races.
Training on ocean racing yachts, inexperienced sailors are transformed into highly-skilled racing yacht crews, learning about big boat sailing, racing and strategy.
Based on Experience
Gosport, Hampshire, UK
- To carry out the ‘on water’ element of the sail training for the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race crew ensuring that the training syllabus is completed correctly and the crews attain the correct level of competence.
- Commercially Endorsed RYA Yachtmaster Offshore/Ocean
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- ENG1 Seafarer’s medical certificate
- UK Work Visa
- RYA Yachtmaster Instructor or Cruising Instructor (highly desirable)
- Note: Qualifications in progress may be accepted under certain circumstances.
- Significant sail training experience on larger yachts with 10 plus crew.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Adventure is in our DNA. If it’s in yours we may have the perfect role for you, either on or off the water, full or part time.